Notice of Nondiscrimination
Fairfax Behavioral Health – Kirkland complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Fairfax Behavioral Health does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Fairfax Behavioral Health:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Information written in other languages
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at ocrportal.hhs.gov, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
Complaint forms are available at www.hhs.gov.