As an active-duty military service member, you face different mental health challenges than the civilian population, so you deserve a treatment program that understands just that.
That’s why, at Fairfax Behavioral Health, our military program is designed for active-duty military service members by people with military backgrounds with your unique needs and concerns in mind. You serve us — let us serve your mental health and substance abuse treatment needs.
Our Treatment Program Features
The military treatment program from Fairfax Behavioral Health for active-duty service members and veterans includes:
- Medication management with adherence to DoD guidelines
- Collaboration with referring facility, command, clinic for treatment and discharge planning
- Progress tracking and goal setting
- Direct admissions with quick response time
- Key program staff with military backgrounds
- Individual case management
- In-network with TRICARE®
What to Expect
Our programs for active-duty service members include:
- Trauma focused programming
- Daily programming including CBT, DBT skills groups, rec therapy, and art therapy
- “Seeking Safety” trauma model
- Daily yoga, gym and personal training
- Physical therapy assessments available
- Men’s and Women’s separate programming weekly
- Anger management groups
- Weekly program goals
- Outcome measures for tracking progress
Where Hope and Healing Begin
If you are an active-duty military member who needs mental health or substance use treatment, please reach out to us today by giving us a call at 425-284-8300.
TRICARE® is a registered trademark of the Department of Defense, Defense Health Agency. All rights reserved.